When disaster strikes your business, it can be scary. Suddenly, your family, your employees and their families are faced with uncertainty: How will we get by with our business shuttered? Mesa 24 Hour Flood Clean Up Company is here to help you answer that question. Our experts are experienced in dealing with the special challenges that come with standing a business back up after fire, flood or other damaging events. We’ve handled big commercial jobs for years, helping Mesa employers keep doing business after even the most devastating unfortunate events. We know that jobs and families depend on you. You can depend on Mesa 24 Hour Flood Clean up Services.
Specialist Flood Water Damage Cleanup
Floods can happen at any time and can have a devastating effect. They are caused by the rising of ground water levels; burst water drains, hillside run-off from sudden rainfall and flooding from the overflowing of rivers and seas. Flood water can cause varying degrees of damage depending on its severity. Floors, walls, furniture, soft furnishings and even building structures can be affected.
After a flood it is vital that the premises is assessed immediately and that all water affected items are removed and dried quickly. This helps to prevent and reduce any further structural damage, whilst limiting the chance of mold growing developing which can lead to health issues arising such as asthma and pneumonia. Flood water can often contain hazardous sewage as excess water entering the sewers can cause them to rupture.
Our Emergency Deep Clean Service
Mesa 24 Hour Flood Cleanup Services understands the importance of dealing with the damage and harmful remnants that can be left behind after a flood and provides a fast and proficient clean up solution to both commercial and residential property owners.
Our trained professionals quickly and efficiently ensure your property and equipment is cleaned and disinfected to its pre-incident state helping to minimize the disruption caused by flooding and eliminate any health risks associated with hazardous flood waters. If required specialist odor removal equipment is used to ensure a hygienic and fresh smelling environment is reinstated. Before and after disinfection swabbing is also carried out depending on the level of certification that is required for the premises and equipment.
When it comes to comprehensively disinfecting whole rooms and buildings, our specialists are equipped with our innovative Fogging technology. By cleansing the air and surfaces of contaminated floors, walls and surfaces, rooms will be safe to inhabit and begin the rebuilding process.
Not only does our Fogging technology combat bacteria and other healthcare risks caused by flood damage, combined with Clean Scent technology our service leaves behind a refreshing residual scent – sorely needed when fighting damp odors and musty smells that are inherent with flood damage.
What is Fogging?
- Fogging produces micro-droplets of disinfectant and biocides that float in the air for around 10 minutes after application.
- Dispersing these micro-droplets into the air means the solution is able to reach areas that could not otherwise be reached by conventional cleaning methods.
- Studies show application by aerosol significantly reduces the number of viable infectious pathogens, treating the surface and the air, killing these pathogens.
These steps will help you begin the process of cleaning up after server flooding, but for a comprehensive and specialized cleanup service contact us today. Our technicians are trained in providing discreet solutions to these hazardous situations and can ensure that the areas affected are free and safe from contamination, in preparation for further repair work. We are also able to provide documentation and certification with our work, to confirm that the work has been carried out.
What Can You Do?
There is a range of things that you can do to begin to repair the damage left behind by floods. Flood cleanup is a dangerous task and there is some crucial steps you need to be aware of before you or anyone else begins the process of clearing up after extensive flooding. Here’s what you need to know:
- Before you do anything, switch off your electricity supply at the mains and do not touch any outlets.
- After they have been checked, keep your oil and gas central heating on at around 20 – 22 degrees for steady drying
- Make sure you are protected – Flood water can contain sewage, chemicals and animal waste so ensure you are wearing protective clothing and wellington boots if you are around it.
- Prevent further damage – Shovel away mud from walls evenly, making sure mud is not pressuring one side of the wall and not the other.